Cranbury, NJ… March sustaining and nominating payments for Hambletonian Society stake events are due Saturday, March 15 and per USTA Rule 12 section 4, must be postmarked by midnight on Monday, March 17.
Changes to the March 15 payment schedule include an increase in the Breeders Crown future eligibility payment from $350 to $500 and the first of three payments for a pair of $100,000 (est.) open events for both gaits at Hollywood Gaming at Dayton Raceway.
The Hambletonian Society services 137 of harness racing’s richest and most prestigious events and provides one-stop shopping for your staking needs. The website Hambletonian.org contains all the tools and information necessary to stake your horse yourself.
All forms are available on the web site and are PDF fillable. Race conditions, payment forms and much more information are now available online, as well as eligibility lists for races that had a final payment on Feb. 15, 2014.
For additional information call the Society offices at 609-371-2211.
Listed below are the stakes with payments for all ages due March 15.
- Delvin Miller Adios (and Adioo Volo Filly Division)
- Arden Downs Stakes
- Ben Franklin
- Breeders Crown
- Cane Pace (and Shady Daisy)
- Carl Erskine (was Oliver Trot) 3-year-olds
- Centaur Trotting Classic FFA (was Pride in Progress)
- Circle City 3-year-olds
- Cleveland Classic (and Courageous Lady)
- Currier & Ives Trot (and Filly Trot)
- Dayton Derby 4 & Older
- Dexter Cup (and Lady Suffolk Trot)
- Earl Beal Jr Memorial Trot
- The Elevation 2-year-old Pacing Colts
- Fox Stake
- Hambletonian (and Hambletonian Oaks)
- Max Hempt Memorial (and James M. Lynch Filly Division)
- Historic Series
- Hoosier Park Pacing Derby FFA ( was Indiana Pacing)
- Hoosier Stakes
- The Horseman
- Ralph Wilfong (for 2YO Trotters)
- Kentuckiana Stallion Mgt. Filly Pace & Trot (for 2YO Fillies)
- Keystone Classics 2-year-olds
- Keystone Classics 3-year-olds
- Landmark Stakes
- Madison County 2-year-olds (was Circle City)
- Matron Series (3YOs)
- Matron Series (2YOs)
- Messenger Stake (and Lady Maud)
- Carl Milstein Memorial 3-year-olds
- Miami Valley Distaff 4 & Older
- Monument Circle 3-year-olds
- PA All Stars 2 & 3-year-olds
- Progress Pace
- W. N. Reynolds Memorial Stakes
- Art Rooney Pace (and Lismore Filly Division)
- John Simpson Memorial Colt & Filly Stakes
- Tompkins Memorial & Geers Stakes Yonkers Trot
- Yonkers Trot